How good is the Wi-Fi at your preferred cruising destination? This map displays cruiser’s experiences with marina Wi-Fi from all over the world.
The marinas are coded according to their quality. Green means: Cheap, fast and reliable, yellow is somewhere in between (cheap Wi-Fi, but not very reliable or the other way around) and red is the worst, no reliable Wi-Fi at all (or maybe the best, if you are looking for a place to get away from it all!).
Click on the icons to read more info about the Wi-Fi in that particular marina.
Want to add your own review? You are invited to do so! You can click on the full screen tab (second icon on the right in the upper bar of the map. The map will open in a new tab and you will able to edit it and add new reviews. You can also leave a review as a comment in the comments section.
If possible, please include in your review:
- Date you visited the marina
- How crowded the marina was
- How fast?
- Signal strength/reliability
- Did you use the internet outside or inside
- Price of the wifi
- If you like: some additional information about data limits, good wifi spots nearby or other stuff that might be handy